Alcohol Ink Switch plates In Studio ONLY
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to Craft & Canvas—Where you make it and take it home with you.
Please join us for an afternoon of exploring alcohol inks. This is just one way to use them, on switch plates. We will have an assortment of colors along with a random assortment of switchplates. If you have a particular switchplate in mind, please bring one with you.
Bring a friend or 2 to laugh and/or be in awe at your creativeness
- Tables are more than 6 feet apart.
- You and family can have your own table
- Tables, chairs, handles, tools are disinfected between uses/groups
- Mask should be worn by adults and can be removed on children once they are seated.
- Remember to bring snacks and beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink with you if you would like to enjoy it while you quill. We supply bottle openers and cups!
- Please register online by selecting your quantity of tickets (seats) then clicking "checkout”. You will then be asked for payment which secures your seat for the evening.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time to allow ample opportunity to sign in, put your apron on, open a beverage, and relax!
This class is ONLY available in the studio.
*Cancellation policy: All sales are final; No refunds. To receive a credit towards another class you must email Craft & Canvas at least 24 hrs prior to your class. Making a reservation within the 24-hour window forgoes the ability to transfer your credit(s). NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT.
Questions? Give us a call 843-801-8960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alcohol Ink Switchplates$30$300$0
- Quilled Sea Creature Home Kit$25$250$0