Card of the month - Hummingbird
Time & Location
About the Event
Come craft with us!
Tonight we are Iris Folding - a unique way to make cards. These one of a kind cards will be adorned with a sentiment of your choice. The technique can be applied to various shapes and sizes. Once you learn it, you can put it in your toolbox of techniques to use again and again.
We love this hummingbird. We think it is going to be a great mother's day card for someone special. If you have a shape you prefer, bring in a picture of it and we will see what we can do to make a card of it.
- Remember to bring snacks and beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink with you if you would like to enjoy it while you craft. We supply bottle openers and cups!
- Please register online by selecting your quantity of tickets (seats) then clicking "checkout”. You will then be asked for payment which secures your seat for the evening.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time to allow ample opportunity to sign in, put your apron on, open a beverage, and relax!
You can forego coming in to the studio and make this at home! You can follow along with the in-studio instructions and explanations. Choose the ticket that says kit and class. You will receive a Zoom address you go to when it is time for class.
The kit contains everything you need to construct the hummingbird card. You need to supply glue, tape, and scissors.
*Cancellation policy: All sales are final; No refunds. To receive a credit towards another class you must email Craft & Canvas at least 24 hrs prior to your class. Making a reservation within the 24-hour window forgoes the ability to transfer your credit(s). NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT.
Questions? Give us a call 843-801-8960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hummingbird Iris Folding Card$26$260$0
- Iris Folding Kit & Class$28$280$0