quilled Seaside creature frame (In Studio/Virtual)
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to Craft & Canvas—Where you make it and take it home with you.
Please join us for an afternoon of quilling and good company. Feel free to bring your own wine, beer or non-alcoholic drink with you to enjoy as you quill.
In this quilling class, instructions will be given, step by step, to assist you in completing several sea creatures to put on a painted picture frame. You can paint your frame as you wish. Bring a friend or 2 to laugh and/or be in awe at your creative creatures.
- Remember to bring snacks and beer, wine or non-alcoholic drink with you if you would like to enjoy it while you quill. We supply bottle openers and cups!
- Please register online by selecting your quantity of tickets (seats) then clicking "checkout”. You will then be asked for payment which secures your seat for the evening.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time to allow ample opportunity to sign in, put your apron on, open a beverage, and relax!
If you are selecting to get the Kit and follow along on a Zoom meeting, you can mark this in the regristration. Please be sure to select the correct ticket. The kit includes the frame, paint to make it look 'beachy', all the paper needed to make the sea creatures. How to make them using household utensils will be shared in the Zoom meeting.
*Cancellation policy: All sales are final; No refunds. To receive a credit towards another class you must email Craft & Canvas at least 24 hrs prior to your class. Making a reservation within the 24-hour window forgoes the ability to transfer your credit(s). NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT.
Questions? Give us a call 843-801-8960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quilled Sea Creature Frame$22$220$0
- Quilled Sea Creature Home Kit$25$250$0