Time & Location
About the Event
Quilling is gaining popularity. Make these earrings for someone you love and put them ahead of the trend.
You can do this in studio and use our tools, or you can purchase your own tools and do this from home. Several options exist for this, read below.
We are keeping you safe:
- tables are more than 6 feet apart.
- you will only be seated with those you live with or are comfortable with.
- we wash, clean, and disinfect all supplies, tables and chairs in between guests.
- Masks are to be worn.
In - studio:
This ticket is to join us in the studio for the class.
- You will be shown how to use a coil sizer, a quilling comb, a crimper and maybe a knitting board if time allows. You will leave with at least 3 pairs of finished earrings.
1. This ticket will be for the class and the kit.
- You can purchase a kit that includes a slotted tool and paper for the earrings. Some of the paper will be crimped for you. You will have the jewelry findings to finish 3 pairs of earrings. You will be emailed a Zoom address the day of the class. You can join us from home at 7 pm with your kit.
2. This ticket will be for the class only.
- You have your own tools that you want to use at home. You are joining for the class information.
CLASS WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 7:00 PM! Remember to bring (or have at home) snacks and beer, wine or non-alcoholic drinks with you if you would like to enjoy it while you paint. We supply bottle openers and cups!
*Cancellation policy: All sales are final; No refunds. To receive a credit towards another class you must email Craft & Canvas at least 24 hrs prior to your class. Making a reservation within the 24-hour window forgoes the ability to transfer your credit(s). NO-SHOWS WILL NOT RECEIVE A STORE CREDIT.
Questions? Give us a call 843-801-8960 or email email@example.com
- In-Studio Quilled Earrings$35$350$0
- At home CLASS & KIT$40$400$0
- Quilled Earrings Online Info$18$180$0