Take Home Watercolor Kit
Time & Location
About the Event
Take-home Watercolor Kits
Steps to order:
1. Go to this link, www.charlestoncraftandcanvas.com/take-home-kits and choose which wood piece you wish to purchase and paint.
2. Return here to the events page and click on register now. This will take you to a page at which you can pay and tell us which kit you desire and when you want to pick it up. You can also select curb-side service if you so choose.
- The kids' watercolor kit has a watercolor pan set of 16 colors with a brush and 8 pieces of watercolor paper, size 4 in x 6 in. Directions are included on how to do a watercolor resist, just to help spread the watercolor joy.
- The adult kit will have a tray of 36 colors, 3 brushes and 5 pieces of 8 x 10 inch watercolor paper. These are backordered.
- The only adult kit remaining is in the picture, it has 6 tube watercolors that can be used to mix other colors. It includes a small board and pencil as well as the watercolor paper and 3 brushes.
3. Watch for a confirmation email that your kit is ready. (Not the confirmation of purchase)
4. Pick up your kit, take it home and enjoy!
The same steps above apply to
Take-home Canvas Kits
Take-home Ceramic Kits
Take home Wood board Kits
All choices are at the same link: www.charlestoncraftandcanvas.com/take-home-kits
- Kid's Watercolor Kit$20$200$0
- Adult Watercolor kit$25$250$0